8.19.2008

A dada sur mon bidet.

L'ÉCONOMIE FRANÇAISE ENTRE EN RÉCESSION.

Ouuuh ! ça fait peur.
Je veux un ordinateur portable Sony pour mon anniversaire.
Et j'assume mon matérialisme. Parce que MOI je veux pas un Mac donc c'est que je suis quand même pas trop trop matérialiste. <3

Recently, I did dada on a true real horse ! héhé. And I played with Playmobheil, and I dreamt of A MAN, and I drooled on Aragorn coz he is so very much fucking HANDSOME, and I played with The Sims coz I am a poor girly girl. And I love it. Like Mc Donald. And I re-read The Little Prince (which is MUCH BETTER than Vol de nuit). And it was a very good time for friendship.
Recently I spoke with my friend the lithodome. And it was like Mc Donald too.
I don't want holidays to end, they have to last again for one month, and one more month, and maybe forever. My holidays have to last for my mind and my body, but my studies have to go alone in the deepest rooms of my kolkhoze and to success (if they don't want me to kick their ass). And then, when my success will be guaranteed, my body and my mind will make love passionately and I will begin again to walk and then I will take a plane to go to UK or to the USA (and say to everybody "I LOVE IAN THORPE, ASSHOLES") and be very very happy in my life.
REVELATION : I don't want to live in France. I don't want the man of my life to be french. (But, as Gabriel can confirm, my horoscope said that my firstname is the one of girls who idealize their dreamt-lover, and that's a HUGE problem for me). If he happens to be french, at least he has to speak english, and to love me enough to accept leaving our BEAUTIFUL country for a country where humain beings speak the language of Shakespeare and not the fucking langue de Molière (ta rasse).
I fuck my dreams.
I want to go to Chicago.
PLEAAAAAAASE.
Hem. I don't like being in fucking dire straits. It's.. hem.. fuckable. Like the system.

J'aime mon chat. Mon chat est beau. Mon chat est gentil. Mon chat porte le même nom que le batteur de Tokio Hotel.

Il faut que j'aille voir Batman putain. Si je vais pas voir Batman et ben... Et ben je vais pas voir Batman.
En plus Henri Pottier il est repoussé alors bon.

Oh tiens, je vais goûter.
Qui m'aime me...

LACH D COUMZZZ

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Tu veux venir voir Batman avec moi ? xD
: |
Sinon, la Warner c'est des gros sagouins.

Anonyme a dit…

QUI ES TU HUGUETTE ???

Anonyme a dit…

TON AMIE è0é

Anonyme a dit…

Ma première pensée quand j'ai vu marqué "Huguette" c'est ma prof d'allemand...

C'EST POUR CA !

FAUT PAS REVEILLER EN MOI LES TRAUMATISMES !!

Anonyme a dit…

ca répond pas à ma question ! : D

Anonyme a dit…

Ben oui je veux aller voir Batman, mais je sais pas quand.

Je veux d'autant plus aller le voir avec toi que la dernière fois qu'on a vu un film ensemble c'était Sweeney Todd et que... voilà quoi.